Jan 29, 2011

QUOTES for Stage 6






“I am very happy anyway to win the stage today, eventhough I have lost the Points jersey. It’s a great achievement to get three stage win after four so far. There were big battles for the hotspot sprints and the classification by points is very tight. Anuar Manan is extremely determined to win this classification. There's only one point gap between us but I'm fine with it.”

FARNESE VINI-NERI SOTTOLI: GUARDINI, ANDREA


“This has been the fastest stage with many attacks to break away. The race started very fast from the gun. When there was a break away for the second hotspot sprint, fortunately Andrea’s team has worked a lot to close the gap with the breakaway riders. My team mate told me about the course up till the end and that's how I kept my yellow jersey today.”

LETUA CYCLING TEAM: NINO CORREDOR, LIBARDO


“This was the fastest stage. When there was a break away, there was one rider dangerous on the GC that’s why our team has gone to the front of the bunch to catch the break away. There are four more stages remaining. We can see that the sprinters are very focus on scoring points. It’s gonna be hard but we’ll see how it goes tomorrow.”

ANDRIONI GIOCATTOLI: MONSALVE, JONNATHA


“Today I did not reach my target yet (for stage win) but I keep the blue jersey. I would like to thank my team mates who have worked hard.

“I would like to keep the blue jersey until the end. My personal target, I will try to win at least one stage. Today it my second time in second position... not so happy. I will try again tomorrow.”

TERENGGANU PROASIA CYCLING TEAM: MANAN, ANUAR


“Today we tried to keep our first place in the team. Since sprinters are dominant in this kind of route, we planned to do break-aways and to be in the front group and try to hold the bunch together.”

AZAD UNIVERSITY CYCLING TEAM: EMAMI, RAHIM

No comments:

Post a Comment