Jan 27, 2011

LTdL 2011 - Stage 4 Photos & Quotes







“The weather from the start of the climb was rainy and we had to slow down, however later the pace increased for the downhill. I had to be very careful because the roads were wet and slippery. In the end I managed to catch up with the leading group and made a sprint to the finish.”

“I’m really really happy to get a stage win today. I prepared to get a good result in the mountain stages, usually in the sprint finishes I don’t feel confident but this time I trusted myself and I went for it.”

“Maybe one of the factors for my win today was the training I did earlier in Langkawi for us to acclimatize to the weather and the surroundings.”

For the next climb tomorrow (Genting Highlands) again, I will my very best. I will focus and hope to ride the best that I can.”


AISAN RACING TEAM: AYABE, TAKEAKI


“At the last kilometer, I was hoping for a stage win but I saw the Japanese rider was faster than me. I’ve lost the win for first place but I’m still happy because second in the stage is a good result for my team. I hope I’ll do well tomorrow for general classification.”

LETUA CYCLING TEAM: NINO CORREDOR, LIBARDO


“Today we tried to finish in the first bunch with my teammate. He was attacking for the Hors category, KOM, and he win this mountain point. After that the peloton came together in the downhill. The road was very slippery. I’m happy with the third place in this stage and hope that we can get better result in Genting Highlands tomorrow.”

“My teammate, Rahim Emami, he is a good climber. And our tactic is to win the Hors category KOM. We will try to it tomorrow.”


AZAD UNIVERSITY CYCLING TEAM: ZARGARI, AMIR AND EMAMI, RAHIM
_______________________________________________________________________

“Today is a climbing stage and I managed to get over it. Tomorrow will be harder and because of the short stage, I hope can manage the climb to the top.”

FARNESE VINI-NERI SOTTOLI: GUARDINI, ANDREA

No comments:

Post a Comment